[Pocket e-Sword] Re: Having trouble installing Pocket E Sword

  • tiredd2001
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 16, 2009
      Jonathon, Peter
      If you need a copy, I have PES2002 1.7, 1.9, 2.52, 3.00, and 3.01 and I could email one to whomever needs it.

      Harry Fuller

    • myrrh-info@houseofmyrrh.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 17, 2009
        First, Olive Tree is not pocket e-Sword... :)

        Secondly. the Pocket e-Sword installer expects MS ActiveSync to be up
        and connected. Then the Pocket e-Sword installer is run on your desktop
        which then transfer and installs it on your Arm Processor Pocket
        PC/Windows Mobile device.

        Third, your Mobile dvice **MUST** have a Touch Screen...

        Regards,

        Mike Sr.

        BTW The Olive Tree Install works the same way.

        I had both on my Dell Axim x51 before I got my Netbook. And, my Dell is
        now a Media Player Only. :)