Matthew Poole's commentary on e-Sword?

  • Jonathan Tay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Would like to get a little help on this. I've been trying to get Matthew Poole's commentary on Pocket e-Sword but haven't been able to find it online, so I tried to convert it myself. Got the 8.x version for e-Sword (http://e-sword-users.org/users/node/88) and converted it using BeST 2.0 Standard to XML, then ran that through BPeST on my phone. Annoyingly, BPeST keeps stalling on me at book 4 chapter 4 (or something to that effect).

      Basically I've tried every permutation (got the 9.x commentary but for some reason BeST won't convert that; changed the encoding; changed the parsing settings; ensured there's enough space on my storage card etc.) but it just won't work. Am using a Samsung SGH-i780 with Windows Mobile 5 if that's relevant.

      Anyone have any ideas? Or a Poole module for e-Sword that works already? ;p

      Thanks loads!

      Jon
    • jblake80856x
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2009
        Jonathan Tay wrote:

        > Would like to get a little help on this. I've been trying to get Matthew Poole's commentary on Pocket e-Sword but haven't been able to find it online, so I tried to convert it myself.

        BeST 2.1.0.2 was released yesterday.

        I installed it earlier today.

        After a couple of glitches, I managed to convert/install Poole's Commentary on Pocket e-Sword.

        I need to make a couple of changes to it, before uploading it to e-Sword-users.org.

        joanthon