Does anyone have LXX+ (septuagint w/ strongs) for Pocket Esword?

  • fatherabraham92823
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2008
      Hello all, Im looking for the LXX+ for pocket esword and am
      unsuccesful in trying to convert it from BEST. could anyone point me
      to it?

      thanks,
      fatherabraham
    • Ric
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2008
        Hi,
        I am new to this group, and what is BEST?

        In God's Grace,
        Ric

        Sent from my AT&T Tilt, Windows 6.1 Mobile® phone.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13, 2008
          Ben's e-Sword Tool (BeST) is an application written by Ben Krueger
          (that'd be me) and given away on the e-Sword_tools yahoo forum that
          imports various file formats into desktop e-Sword bibles,
          commentaries, dictionaries, reading plans, etc. It has a bunch of
          other features, but that is the main capability. BeST Premium (which
          is available for a donation to the developer) will also convert
          unlocked desktop e-Sword modules into Pocket e-Sword modules (on a
          connected device).

          Ben.

          --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, Ric <ricgator@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I am new to this group, and what is BEST?
          >
          > In God's Grace,
          > Ric
          >
          > Sent from my AT&T Tilt, Windows 6.1 Mobile® phone.

        • Ric
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 13, 2008
            Hey Ben,
            Thanks!

            I have many books on my desktop that I'd like to inport to my new phone, I'll go to the groups page tonight when I get home and download the tool.

            Thanks again.