Re: [pnw_rpm] Re: 2013 PNW RPM Date announcement: October 26, 2013.

  • Jim Merriam
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 7, 2013
      Which Building will it be in? Will there be room for layouts?
      Jim

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3, 2013
        It will be in Building 501 at the Fairgrounds.

        Dioramas will be fine but there is not enough room for operating layouts. We will likely have one Free-Mo module there to display the concept but we are not having an operating Free-Mo layout.

        Thank you,

        Brian Rutherford

        --- In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, Jim Merriam <ntrakjim@...> wrote:

        > Which Building will it be in? Will there be room for layouts?
        > Jim
      • larrybischoff
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 19, 2013

          I haven't heard or seen any info on the RPM meet for several weeks. Is everything still a go for the 26th?

          Awful long drive if something has changed.

          Thanks.

          Larry Bischoff

          ---In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, <pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          It will be in Building 501 at the Fairgrounds.

          Dioramas will be fine but there is not enough room for operating layouts. We will likely have one Free-Mo module there to display the concept but we are not having an operating Free-Mo layout.

          Thank you,

          Brian Rutherford

          --- In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, Jim Merriam <ntrakjim@...> wrote:

          > Which Building will it be in? Will there be room for layouts?
          > Jim
        • Keith Thompson
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 19, 2013
            Yep Larry,

            It's still a go. — Keith

            On Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:35 PM, "larrybischoff@..." <larrybischoff@...> wrote:

            I haven't heard or seen any info on the RPM meet for several weeks. Is everything still a go for the 26th?
            Awful long drive if something has changed.
            Thanks.
            Larry Bischoff

            ---In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, <pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            It will be in Building 501 at the Fairgrounds.

            Dioramas will be fine but there is not enough room for operating layouts. We will likely have one Free-Mo module there to display the concept but we are not having an operating Free-Mo layout.

            Thank you,

            Brian Rutherford

            --- In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, Jim Merriam <ntrakjim@...> wrote:

            > Which Building will it be in? Will there be room for layouts?
            > Jim

          • pwkrueger
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 20, 2013

              Keith, do people who bring model or module for display and pay the $12.00 admission receive a coupon for $12.00 off a purchase of $50.00 or more from the Inside Gateway?  I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere except the PNW RPM Facebook page.

              Thanks,

              Paul

              Paul Krueger

              Seattle, WA

              ---In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, <pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Yep Larry,

              It's still a go. — Keith

              On Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:35 PM, "larrybischoff@..." <larrybischoff@...> wrote:

              I haven't heard or seen any info on the RPM meet for several weeks. Is everything still a go for the 26th?
              Awful long drive if something has changed.
              Thanks.
              Larry Bischoff

              ---In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, <pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              It will be in Building 501 at the Fairgrounds.

              Dioramas will be fine but there is not enough room for operating layouts. We will likely have one Free-Mo module there to display the concept but we are not having an operating Free-Mo layout.

              Thank you,

              Brian Rutherford

              --- In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, Jim Merriam <ntrakjim@...> wrote:

              > Which Building will it be in? Will there be room for layouts?
              > Jim

            • Keith Thompson
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 20, 2013
                Yes Paul,

                I guess I should follow up my other posts with the offer. I'll wait until I hear from Brian or Rick before I post anything in case something has changed that I'm not aware of. -- Keith

                On Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:20 AM, "kruegerp@..." <kruegerp@...> wrote:

                Keith, do people who bring model or module for display and pay the $12.00 admission receive a coupon for $12.00 off a purchase of $50.00 or more from the Inside Gateway?  I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere except the PNW RPM Facebook page.

                Thanks,
                Paul

                Paul Krueger
                Seattle, WA

                ---In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, <pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                Yep Larry,

                It's still a go. — Keith

                On Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:35 PM, "larrybischoff@..." <larrybischoff@...> wrote:

                I haven't heard or seen any info on the RPM meet for several weeks. Is everything still a go for the 26th?
                Awful long drive if something has changed.
                Thanks.
                Larry Bischoff

                ---In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, <pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                It will be in Building 501 at the Fairgrounds.

                Dioramas will be fine but there is not enough room for operating layouts. We will likely have one Free-Mo module there to display the concept but we are not having an operating Free-Mo layout.

                Thank you,

                Brian Rutherford

                --- In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, Jim Merriam <ntrakjim@...> wrote:

                > Which Building will it be in? Will there be room for layouts?
                > Jim

              • Rick Selby
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 20, 2013

                  Hi All –

                  The offer is in fact good – Steve Depolo at the Inside Gateway has generously offered a 12 dollar coupon to every person who attends this year’s event. All you have to do is spend 50 dollars in his store and you can use the coupon. No other restrictions apply. Not hard to do for most of us!

                  Thanks to Steve for this very generous offer. Hope to see you all in Monroe on the 26th!

                  -Rick

                  I guess I should follow up my other posts with the offer. I'll wait until I hear from Brian or Rick before I post anything in case something has changed that I'm not aware of. -- Keith

                  On Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:20 AM, "kruegerp@..." <kruegerp@...> wrote:

                  Keith, do people who bring model or module for display and pay the $12.00 admission receive a coupon for $12.00 off a purchase of $50.00 or more from the Inside Gateway?  I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere except the PNW RPM Facebook page.

                  Thanks,

                  Paul

                  Paul Krueger

                  Seattle, WA

                  ---In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, <pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Yep Larry,

                  It's still a go. — Keith

                  On Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:35 PM, "larrybischoff@..." <larrybischoff@...> wrote:

                  I haven't heard or seen any info on the RPM meet for several weeks. Is everything still a go for the 26th?

                  Awful long drive if something has changed.

                  Thanks.

                  Larry Bischoff

                  ---In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, <pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  It will be in Building 501 at the Fairgrounds.

                  Dioramas will be fine but there is not enough room for operating layouts. We will likely have one Free-Mo module there to display the concept but we are not having an operating Free-Mo layout.

                  Thank you,

                  Brian Rutherford

                  --- In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, Jim Merriam <ntrakjim@...> wrote:

                  > Which Building will it be in? Will there be room for layouts?
                  > Jim

                • Dean ONeill
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 20, 2013

                    Rick,

                    Is there a schedule of clinics set for the show yet? I see the clinic from Exactrail on the web site, but no others.

                    I, very sadly, will not be able to attend, but was curious what I will be missing!

                    Dean ONeill

                    Redmond WA

                    The offer is in fact good – Steve Depolo at the Inside Gateway has generously offered a 12 dollar coupon to every person who attends this year’s event. All you have to do is spend 50 dollars in his store and you can use the coupon. No other restrictions apply. Not hard to do for most of us!

                    Thanks to Steve for this very generous offer. Hope to see you all in Monroe on the 26th!

                    -Rick

                    I guess I should follow up my other posts with the offer. I'll wait until I hear from Brian or Rick before I post anything in case something has changed that I'm not aware of. -- Keith

                    On Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:20 AM, "kruegerp@..." <kruegerp@...> wrote:

                    Keith, do people who bring model or module for display and pay the $12.00 admission receive a coupon for $12.00 off a purchase of $50.00 or more from the Inside Gateway?  I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere except the PNW RPM Facebook page.

                    Thanks,

                    Paul

                    Paul Krueger

                    Seattle, WA

                    ---In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, <pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    Yep Larry,

                    It's still a go. — Keith

                    On Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:35 PM, "larrybischoff@..." <larrybischoff@...> wrote:

                    I haven't heard or seen any info on the RPM meet for several weeks. Is everything still a go for the 26th?

                    Awful long drive if something has changed.

                    Thanks.

                    Larry Bischoff

                    ---In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, <pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    It will be in Building 501 at the Fairgrounds.

                    Dioramas will be fine but there is not enough room for operating layouts. We will likely have one Free-Mo module there to display the concept but we are not having an operating Free-Mo layout.

                    Thank you,

                    Brian Rutherford

                    --- In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, Jim Merriam <ntrakjim@...> wrote:

                    > Which Building will it be in? Will there be room for layouts?
                    > Jim

                  • Keith Thompson