Re: [pnw_rpm] when is the next PNW-meet scheduled

  • Jeff Shultz
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
      Oh, sorry - I missed the RPM part. My mind is sort of wrapped around the upcoming 2Div meet. :-)

      On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 11:40 PM, Rick Selby <rselby@...> wrote:

      Hi Vince –

      Plans are underway for the next Pacific Northwest RPM meet this fall. We don’t have the date confirmed just yet, but are working on it. More to come in the next few months.

      Thanks for the interest!

      -Rick

      Rick Selby

      Pacific Northwest RPM Team