when is the next PNW-meet scheduled

  • le_cook13
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
      thought i would ask since i've quit freelancing and now model BN/MILW in n scale circa 1977-80. and would like to know if there will be a pnw meet coming down the line before years end

      thanks for your time
      Vince P
    • Jeff Shultz
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
        Well, 2nd Div is having a meet in Portland on April 20th - check out our website at http://2dpnr.org

        The regional convention is in Boise, IDJune 26-30th.  - check out the the PNR website at http://pnr.nmra.org/

        --
        Jeff Shultz
        http://www.shultzinfosystems.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013

          Hi Vince –

          Plans are underway for the next Pacific Northwest RPM meet this fall. We don’t have the date confirmed just yet, but are working on it. More to come in the next few months.

          Thanks for the interest!

          -Rick

          Rick Selby

          Pacific Northwest RPM Team