Re: [STMFC] Prototype Rails 2013

  • tgregmrtn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      Mike and all,

      Both groups have a Yahoo Groups:

      pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com  is Seattle based with I believe Rick Selby  at the helm.

      and

      PortlandRPM@yahoogroups.com is Portland based with Jim Hayes at the helm.

      Both lists are quiet for the minute but as we approach Summer they are far more active. I can tell you that there are some fantastic modelers here in the PNW and they don't mind sharing their work. We are far reaching from Pennsylvanian/Ohio to British Columbia, Southern California and Nevada to Montana.

      Out meet date is not etched in stone so we are considering and August date as well. We'll let you know.

      You'll generally find a few folks from this list at these meets, and we do aspire to entertain as well as share our knowledge.

      Greg Martin

      Norman Maclean

      Mike Brock writes:

      "Greg Martin, a key part of Prototype Rails with his Shake N Take and the
      voice of door prizes, says:

      "There was a Prototype Meet in Seattle in October. This year we did not
      have the Salem, OR meet (Rails by the River) but look for us again in
      September just after the Labor Day Holiday."

      Any event Greg is involved with will be a class affair. Do attend.

      Mike Brock"