Re: RBTB 2012 photos

  • hockenheim68
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2012
      Thanks for posting the image links. Looks like it was a fun meet!

      Andrew Hutchinson

    • Jim Davis
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 15, 2012
        Keith,

        Thanks for posting the photos. One thing, the Australian rolling stock was displayed by John Gillies, not me. Only the two UP boxcars are mine.

        Jim Davis
      • Keith Thompson
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 15, 2012
          Thanks  Jim, got it fixed. BTW, do you know who had the models with the nicely-printed descriptions? Here's one of them: http://www.pbase.com/locotrol/image/146699195 -- Keith

          Thanks for posting the photos. One thing, the Australian rolling stock was displayed by John Gillies, not me. Only the two UP boxcars are mine.

          Jim Davis

        • Dean ONeill
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 15, 2012

            Keith,

            That was:

            Larry Bischoff
            Central Point, OR

            Dean

            Thanks for posting the photos. One thing, the Australian rolling stock was displayed by John Gillies, not me. Only the two UP boxcars are mine.

            Jim Davis

          • larrybischoff
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 15, 2012
              That would be me, Larry Bischoff.
              Thanks for posting mine and the many other great models.

              --- In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, Keith Thompson <locotrol@...> wrote:

              > Thanks  Jim, got it fixed. BTW, do you know who had the models with the nicely-printed descriptions? Here's one of them: http://www.pbase.com/locotrol/image/146699195%c3%82%c2%a0-- Keith
              >

              > >________________________________

            • Keith Thompson
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 15, 2012
                Thanks Dean! II thought it might be him but I wasn't sure.

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 15, 2012
                  Hi Keith

                  Sorry I didn't make it this year, I had to work.
                  It looks like you had a lot of fun and some really nice models.

                  Marvin Hardy

                  On Oct 14, 2012, at 8:44 PM, Keith wrote:

                  Hey everybody,

                  I've posted my photos from yesterday's Rails by the Bay at http://www.pbase.com/locotrol/rails_by_the_bay_2012

                  Ian Clasper's photos are posted at http://www.flickr.com/photos/freightcarnut/sets/72157631768715595/

                  -- Keith Thompson