Pacific Northwest RPM Meet - Seattle, WA, October 13, 2012
***RPM is BACK in Seattle for 2012!***
Join us for the 2012 Edition of RAILS BY THE BAY
A Pacific Northwest Railroad Prototype Modelers Meet
Saturday, October 13, 2012 , 9AM to 5PM
Northcut Landing, U-Village Neighborhood
***NEW LOCATION THIS YEAR***
Presented by Brian Rutherford, Rick Selby, Keith Thompson, Liz Allen, Peter Kim, and Bob Zenk
All scales, eras, and prototypes welcomed! Bring your models and (small) dioramas to Seattle in October! Non-competitive, no intimidation, just share your work with other modelers and learn tips and tricks from others who share your railroad modeling passion.
Participate in a full day of activities including:
• Model displays and dioramas - bring your models for display
• Clinics - hear from well-known members of the hobby community (great lineup this year - details to be announced shortly)
• Manufacturer Displays - see products of interest from model manufacturers
• Raffle drawing - chance to win lots of great prizes
• Social discussion area - meet and chat with your fellow model railroad hobbyists
Northcut Landing Building
Seattle's University District
5001 25th Ave. NE
Seattle, WA 98105
15 Dollars, or receive discounted admission of 12 dollars when you bring at least one model for display.
MORE INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS:
Yahoo Group: pnw_rpm
Hope to see you there!!
Pacific Northwest RPM