4th annual Milwaukee modeler/history meet Sept. 24th & 25th

  • Stretch Express
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
      The 4th annual CRF Milwaukee Road modeler/history meet will be held on September 24th & 25th at the Cedar River Watershed Education Facility in North Bend, WA..
      Saturday the 24th: Bring your models, any scale to display from 9:30 – 1:00. Afternoon clinics will be presented by Doug Nighswonger, Mike Faletti, Jim Murrie, Allen Miller and others.
      Sunday the 25th: Clinics by Noel Holley, Allen Miller and Greg Lussier who will be sharing his photos from his soon to be published book on the Milwaukee Road in the Saddle Mountains. Start time 10:00

      Entry fee: is $15 for both days or $10 for one day.

      Lunch: Rhodies BBQ will again cater this event! Lunch is $16 and all proceeds go to the Cascade Rail Foundation (CRF).

      Location: Cedar River Watershed Education Facility 19901 Cedar Falls Road S.E. North Bend, WA 98045 (take exit #32 off I-90).

      Cascade Rail Foundation (CRF). A non-profit dedicated to preserving the memory of the Milwaukee Road in Washington State. Web site: http://www.milwelectric.org/
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2011
        The meet is next weekend and the web site has been updated with more information about the presentations.
        http://www.milwelectric.org/2011/09/2011-crf-milwaukee-road-fall-meet/

        It should be a great time!

        Paul

        Paul Krueger
        Secretary
        Cascade Rail Foundation
        "Remembering the Milwaukee Road in Washington"
        www.milwelectric.org

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2011
          We've posted a recap about our meet at Cedar Falls (North Bend, WA) last weekend to our web site. You can read about it here:
          http://www.milwelectric.org/2011/09/2011-crf-milwaukee-road-meet-report/

          We've received very positive feedback from attendees about the meet, but attendance was lower than we'd like it to be. If you didn't attend, we'd like you to fill out a short (6 question) survey to help us make the meet next year better:
          http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SPQ8MPZ

          Thanks,