Bellingham PNW/RPM motel info

  • nbynwrrs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2005
      Hello,

      I have been informed that the same weekend as the Bellingham
      RPM meet, June 25, there is also a soccer playoff tournament to
      be held in Bellingham which is expecting 90 teams of kids to
      attend!

      So, if you plan to stay overnight in the Bellingham area either
      Friday or Saturday June 24 or 25, you should try to get room
      reservations NOW. Some of the major hotels are booked solid
      that weekend already, but I have rounded up a list of all the
      motels I could find in Bellingham and am posting this below.
      This includes the smaller "mom & pop" motels which are more
      likely to not yet be full.

      If you try all these motels and still can't find a room, let me know
      via the PNW–RPM Yahoo list and I'll post the info for motels in
      other close towns as well (which would be Blaine, Ferndale,
      Deming, Sumas, Lynden, Mount Vernon, and Burlington if you
      want to search on your own for rooms.)

      Regards,

      Brian Rutherford
      -----------------------