2009 PNW/RPM date

  • nbynwrrs
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2009
      Hi folks,

      After much work trying to get a spring date to work for the 2009 PNW/RPM, we have decided it is going to be an autumn show this year. No firm date is set as of now, but we'll let you know as soon as we have one. Sorry for the delay, but we hope to have a great show this fall.

      Brian Rutherford
    • RenĂ© Gourley
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2009
        --- In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, "nbynwrrs" <nbynwrrs@...> wrote:
        > After much work trying to get a spring date to work for the 2009 >PNW/RPM, we have decided it is going to be an autumn show this year.

        Super! I should have more to show then!

        See you in Autumn.
        Rene'
      • Robert Scott
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
          --- In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, "nbynwrrs" <nbynwrrs@...> wrote:

          > Hi folks,
          >
          > After much work trying to get a spring date to work for the 2009 PNW/RPM, we have decided it is going to be an autumn show this year. No firm date is set as of now, but we'll let you know as soon as we have one. Sorry for the delay, but we hope to have a great show this fall.
          >
          > Brian Rutherford

          Brian-

          - I have set the Autumn Leaf Slide Show in Centralia for October 24th. Hope that you are able to commit a different Saturday that that one. We can then co-promote each event.

          Robert Scott
        • Keith Thompson
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
            - I have set the Autumn Leaf Slide Show in Centralia for October 24th. Hope that you are able to commit a different Saturday that that one. We can then co-promote each event.

            Robert Scott

            That's the plan. Hopefully late enough that weather is not great but not so late that we conflict with other shows. -- Keith