HO Locos For Sale, including "Blair Koostra" NP VO660

  • carman_ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009
      I have no layout, most of these locos have been shelf orniments,
      since bought. Most have been removed from box, admired, put back in
      box, and placed on shelf. I am working on a D&RGW project that will
      see Layout time and need to move these extras to generate funds. I
      will consider trades for D&RGW Locos in good condition P2K GP30, Kato
      GP35, Atlas Classic GP40, Athearn RTR SD40T-2. Pay Pal or Money
      Order, plus actual shipping.

      P2K Northern Pacific EMD GP18, Road Number 378 (Brown Box), never run
      $25.00

      P2k Chicago Northwestern Alco S1, Road Number 1227 , new in box,
      $35.00

      Atlas Classic Burlington Northern Alco C-424 Phase II, Road Number
      4241, has Decoder, never run except to test. Guy who installed
      decoder, broke about a 1/2 piece off Handrail on engineers side,
      right behind cab. Piece is in box with Loco. $45.00

      Walthers Southern Pacific EMD SW1 Bloody Nose, Road Number 1004 , new
      in box $35.00

      Stewart Alco Demonstrator Alco C628, Road Number 628-1, bought new
      w/o box from Hooby Shop that had it in case, and lost Box. I ordered
      all parts to complete from Bowser, so loco is new and complete except
      for Instruction shhet (which is on Bowser Web Site) and Box, $40.00

      Stewart Northern Pacific Baldwin VO600, Road Number 651, I bought
      this Loco for about $80 on Ebay, it had been built and Detailed
      by "Blair Koostra" from Model Railroader/Walla Walla Valley Railway.
      Blair redecaled the weathering, added detail and weathered the loco.
      I have done nothing extra with it. its good for the 1960's-1970 as it
      has been done. 651 made it to the BN Merger, and was assinged BN 7,
      but never wore that number. $65.00
      Kato Union Pacific EMD NW2 "We Can Handle it", Road Number 1036 , new
      in box $55.00

      Atlas/Roco Union Pacific Alco S2, Road Number #1151, Used, good
      condition, no box. $20.00

      Contact me at : rpsmith (AT) archersminiatures (DOT) com

      Thank You,
      Ron Smith
      Carman UPRR