Need plain A end, Storzek, CN 1917 Boxcar Kit

  • carman_ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2008
      Hello All,

      I just picked up a Dennis Storzek, Canadian National 1917 Boxcar Kit.
      Missing in the Kit is the Plain (No lumber Doors) "A" End. The kit
      instructions says it came with 2 "A" ends, one with Lumber Doos, one
      without. The Instructions say "when the end sheathing needed renewal,
      the doors in the A end were omitted." As I plan to model this car for
      the late 50s, to Model the car right, I need the plain "A" end.
      Anybody out there have this kit (Built or unbuilt) and not need the
      plain "A" End?

      Ron Smith
      Carman UPRR