Trains2008 RPM one month away!

  • Andrew Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      Just a friendly reminder, we are only one month away from the
      Train2008 RPM meet being held on Saturday, November 8th from 10AM-4PM
      in Burnaby, British Columbia. Participants are invited to display
      their models and dioramas, share information, and learn valuable
      techniques in a social environment. All scales and roads are welcome,
      as are in-progress models. So if you have a project or three be sure
      to drop by and be part of the action.

      Clinics will be held as part of the Trains2008 itinerary.

      At the time of writing they are:

      Joe Smuin - Power and Rolling stock on the Kettle Valley Railway
      Tom Beaton - Backdrop painting
      Gordon Varney - Build a CPR loading dock
      John Geddes DCC - programming with Computers
      Greg Kennelly - Pacific Great Eastern Cabooses
      Andrew Hutchinson - Modeling Vegetation of the Pacific Northwest
      (more clinics and times TBA shortly)

      Other Trains2008 activities

      Public Show (Sat/Sun)
      Guided layout tours
      Operating sessions
      Modeling Contest
      Proto Tour
      Banquet

      Admission is $20CDN and covers registration for the entire weekend
      less fees for tours and banquet.

      Location:
      Cameron Centre
      9523 Cameron Street
      Burnaby, BC
      Canada

      For more information regarding Trains 2008 see www.bctrains.org

      If you are considering participating please drop me a line at
      hockenheim68atyahoodotcom to help us get an idea of the numbers attending.

      regards,

      Andrew Hutchinson
      RPM contact