Chilliwack Interchange 2008

  • Larry Sebelley
    Message 1 of 16 , May 2 3:07 PM
      Mark your calendars now for a trip to the Chilliwack
      Interchange 2008 convention! We are sponsoring the
      2008 NMRA Pacific Northwest Region annual convention
      June 12–15 in Chilliwack BC Canada. Chilliwack is
      located in the beautiful Fraser Valley, approximately
      50 miles / 85 kilometres east of Vancouver, near the
      Sumas, WA border crossing.

      Highlights of the convention include:

      -60,000 square feet of displays, layouts, vendors, and
      manufacturers
      -HO scale Free-mo layout
      -Clinics covering a variety of railroad topics and
      modelling skills
      -Railway Prototype Modellers (PNW RPM) meet
      -NMRA contests and AP judging
      -Layout tours
      -Prototype tours

      The convention will be held in the Best Western
      Rainbow Country Inn. There will be a Saturday evening
      banquet with special guest speaker, Barrie Sanford.
      The contest room and RPM meet room will also
      be located in the hotel.

      The public show will be held across the highway in
      Heritage Park. There we have 60,000 square feet of
      available indoor display space. We will welcome
      railroads of all sizes, shapes, and scales.

      For more information, visit our web site at
      www.chilliwackinterchange2008.com or contact Larry
      Sebelley, Co-chair at sebelley@shaw. ca or James Hill,
      Co-chair at qdee@.... For information about the
      host club, please visit
      www.members.shaw.ca/cmrc/welcome.htm

      We will see you there.

      Larry Sebelley
      Chilliwack Model Railway Club
      Chilliwack, BC Canada
      www.members.shaw.ca/cmrc/welcome.htm

      Plan to attend the PNR annual convention in Chilliwack
      www.chilliwackinterchange2008.com

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Larry Sebelley