Re: [pnw_rpm] First Oregen Free-mo set up

  • Larry Sebelley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      An excellent start, gentlemen. Welcome aboard Bruce
      and Jerry. Paul, good job getting things started in
      Oregon.

      Do you guys have any plans to come up to Chilliwack
      with your modules October 13 & 14 to join with us at
      the show? We would be glad to include you and your
      modules. Just let me know soon. I have not heard from
      any of the Bellingham Free-mo guys.

      Remember to schedule June 14 & 15, 2008 to come up to
      Chilliwack for the combined PNR & RPM meet.

      http://www.modelrailroadphotos.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=2600

      http://www.modelrailroadphotos.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=2599

      > Operations where a little limited but at one time we
      > had 5 cars and
      > 6 locomotives. We put a locomotive on each end and
      > they took turns
      > pulling the cars back and forth so at least
      > something was running.
      > We got lots of favorable comments about the rocks
      > (Bragdon
      > Enterprises 2 part foam in latex molds) and the
      > water on Wallace.
      > Fortunately, Keith's sign from Monroe was still
      > there! Several
      > people commented on how much they like the taller
      > height than most
      > setups.
      >
      > Paul Mack
      > Hillsboro, OR
      > http://members.trainorders.com/pmack/train.htm

      Larry Sebelley
      Chilliwack Model Railway Club
      Chilliwack, BC Canada
      www.members.shaw.ca/cmrc/welcome.htm

    • Rick Selby
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007

        >>Do you guys have any plans to come up to Chilliwack
        with your modules October 13 & 14 to join with us at
        the show? We would be glad to include you and your
        modules. Just let me know soon. I have not heard from
        any of the Bellingham Free-mo guys.<<

        I unfortunately am not going to be able to make it, Larry. I’m headed down to WPM in SoCal this weekend, and I can’t afford to be gone two weekends in a row right now.

        I am looking forward to next summer, though. Should be fun!

        -Rick Selby

        .

      • Paul Mack
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
          I'm not and I don't think anyone else is. It is busy with work and it's a longer drive from Portland. I wonder if they will let me back into the US since my hair has grown out. It has always been difficult with longer hair. Short hair, "Have a safe trip", long hair, "could you step out of the car please."

          Paul Mack

          >>Do you guys have any plans to come up to Chilliwack
          with your modules October 13 & 14 to join with us at
          the show? We would be glad to include you and your
          modules. Just let me know soon. I have not heard from
          any of the Bellingham Free-mo guys.<<

          Discover the new Windows Vista