Southern Railway of British Columbia photos

  • drgw_sd50
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      List,
      Does anyone have any good photos of the Southern Railway of British
      Columbia's Motive power other than the handful on rrpicturearchives.net
      and railpictures.net. Any help is greatly appreciated.

      Cheers,

      Cyrus Gillespie
      CG Shops
    • PAUL CROZIER SMITH
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
        Ctrus,
        I have some what are you looking for?
        Paul

        > Does anyone have any good photos of the Southern Railway of
        > British
        > Columbia's Motive power other than the handful on
        > rrpicturearchives.net
        > and railpictures.net. Any help is greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Cyrus Gillespie
        > CG Shops
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jim Peters
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
          Cyrus,

          I paint the "Trophy Engines" for the SRY through Pacific Scale Rail and I have a few photos here - which engine are you looking for?  Also Mark (for the life of me, I can't remember his last name, must be having another "Seniors Moment"), anyways Mark has photographed most of the SRY engines in New West - Contact Gerry or George at Pacific Scale Rail, they could probably help as they have access to all of Mark's photos.

          PSR phone number 604-524-8825

          Failing that - I will be getting together with Mark in the next few weeks to go down to the SRY yard to do some detail photos of the SD-38's.

          Hope this helps,

          Jim Peters
          Coquitlam, BC

          drgw_sd50 <avalanche@...> wrote:
          List,
          Does anyone have any good photos of the Southern Railway of British
          Columbia's Motive power other than the handful on rrpicturearchives. net
          and railpictures. net. Any help is greatly appreciated.

          Cheers,

          Cyrus Gillespie
          CG Shops

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Larry Sebelley
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
            Cyrus & Jim:

            The two photographers I know are Mark Forseille and
            Marc Simpson, both in the Greater Vancouver area.

            --- Jim Peters <box_car_pete@...> wrote:

            > Cyrus,
            >
            > I paint the "Trophy Engines" for the SRY through
            > Pacific Scale Rail and I have a few photos here -
            > which engine are you looking for? Also Mark (for
            > the life of me, I can't remember his last name, must
            > be having another "Seniors Moment"), anyways Mark
            > has photographed most of the SRY engines in New West
            > - Contact Gerry or George at Pacific Scale Rail,
            > they could probably help as they have access to all
            > of Mark's photos.
            >
            > PSR phone number 604-524-8825
            >
            > Failing that - I will be getting together with
            > Mark in the next few weeks to go down to the SRY
            > yard to do some detail photos of the SD-38's.
            >
            > Hope this helps,
            >
            > Jim Peters
            > Coquitlam, BC

            Larry Sebelley