New Website

  • briggsmodels
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1 10:03 PM
      Please excuse any repeat posts, but my previous website was a victim
      of low bandwidth allowance.

      My new website for my company, Briggs Models, is:
      www.members.shaw.ca/briggsmodels

      Thank you!

      Jeff Briggs
      Briggs Models
    • Jean Brisson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4 12:56 PM
        My new website for my company, Briggs Models,
        is:>www.members.shaw.ca/briggsmodels> Thank you!> Jeff Briggs
        > Briggs Models

        RESPONSE : Always excited to hear about anything you' re doing, Jeff!

        When "communicating" your website address , make sure you "add"
        the "http" as below, to make this address , immediately accessible,
        from the email itself:

        http://www.members.shaw.ca/briggsmodels

        Some quick "breaking news" , concerning the Independent
        Producers "scene" , in the Pacific Northwest :

        The N scale M420's and M420B cast resin shell kits + photo etchings,
        for BC RAIL , have seen a very strong revival in committments, thanks
        to the intervention of Grant Eastman / Southern Alberta Rail (
        southernalbertarail "at" shaw.ca ).

        I also did a good amount of "volunteer" PR work, into reviving this
        project , which had been cancelled by Kaslo Shops , due to too low
        level of commitments . It' s now fully back on track, and just about
        a "done deal" as of today ... '-)

        Grant will be the "Project developer" , and KSD , will now be seen
        as the (quote / unquote) "construction company" .

        "Same deal" for the HO scale cast resin MLW M630' s shell kits +
        photo etchings + Stewart Hobbies-based drive chassis , the numbers
        are coming in very strong , and the "Project developper", this time ,
        is Scott Fraser , from Calgary ( with KSD as the "construction
        company" / they will also accept "reservations-only" for those HO
        scale MLW M630's : info "at" kasloshops.com ).

        You know, jeff, this seems to work very well, so far , and I would
        sure love to hear from you, if there' s any specific project you
        would like to "launch" , and have others "step in", in promoting such
        projects , and gathering enough names and committments, to see
        those "materialize" .

        Amazing what can happen, when we all "pull together" ( in the same
        direction ... ), and I would certainly be looking forward to
        providing that kind of support and "sponsorship", to some specific
        projects Briggsmodels may consider producing.

        In closing, for all to know, the "Independent Producers" scene , is
        indeed alive and kicking , in the Pacific Northwest ! Really is ! We
        should all be proud of that !

        Jean Brisson Mesa Grande Shops mesagrandeshops@...
      • jeff briggs
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5 9:49 AM
          I realize it's easier to link that way, but I am leery
          of spammers being able to surf for links and email
          links. The last thing I need is a virus on my website
          that everyone gets. Everyone please copy and paste!

          I have found that this
          prodution/reservation/management method works the best
          in the resin kit industry, however, Briggs Models aim
          is primarily a small niche market, extremely high end
          models, and with the amount of control that has to be
          effected in the entire process to ensure superb
          models, I don't feel allows for third party
          intervention, unless that person or company is willing
          to put a financial stake in the project.

          Please everyone, keep in mind that the Briggs Models
          website is undergoing continual revision, and will
          frequently have new information on current projects.
          Look for an announcement in the next 24 hours on the
          next future project.

          Thank you!

          Jeff Briggs
          Briggs Models