Re: Bellingham meet presentations

  • Doug Polinder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      For that matter, I would also welcome a summary of the other workshops as well, by Messrs. Nighswonger and Briggs on PNW freight cars and resin cars respectively.

      pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/EaCslB/TM

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: RPM meet workshops
      From: "Jean Brisson"

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:39:59 -0000
      From: "Jean Brisson"
      Subject: Re: RPM meet workshops

      > I forwarded your note to Richard just now. He is not on Yahoo
      > Groups, but I offered to forward his reply to you.> > Brian Rutherford

      RESPONSE : Thanks , Brian ! I also happen to be one of those "biting
      their nails" over having missed Bellingham ...

      As a BC RAIL fan , for which the largest portion of rail traffic,
      always has been ... Lumber destined for export to the U.S. , Richard's
      notes and comments on this topic would be highly relevant and truly
      appreciated !

      Jean Brisson Victoria, BC

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Doug Polinder