Re: [pnw_rpm] Clinic schedule published!

  • dogshow1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Was the date changed at some point?  I had down on my calendar that the meet was on 7/2.  Oh no -- I may not be able come!  Bummer.

      Jeff Howell
    • jeff briggs
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        Awesome, I unfortunately don't have a lot of time to
        get models ready for the meet, so I am just going to
        touch up a couple that I have sitting here already.
        Maybe take some time to finish off a Berwick boxcar or
        two...

        Jeff Briggs
        Briggs Models

        --- Rick Selby <rselby@...> wrote:

        > We're happy to announce that we've published the
        > clinic schedule for the
        > PNW RPM event. To see the descriptions, go to
        > http://home.centurytel.net/pnw_rpm and then click
        > the clinics schedule
        > link.
        >

        > And by the way, we have one clinic slot still
        > available - if you want to
        > present a clinic on a Pacific Northwest modeling or
        > prototype topic,
        > send your idea to the event organizers at
        > pnw_rpm@....
        >

        > And remember, we're less than four weeks away -
        > better get those models
        > done! <G>
        >

        > -Rick

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Rick Selby
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005

          No, the date has been June 25 all along – sorry you’re not able to attend! Hopefully next year.

          We’re planning to take lots of pics at the event, so watch the web site for more….

          -R