      From: pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rick Selby
      Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 3:32 PM
      To: pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: 'Brian Rutherford'; 'Rick Selby'
      Subject: RE: Re: [pnw_rpm] RE: Re: 2013 PNW RPM Date announcement: October 26, 2013.

      Hi All –

      The offer is in fact good – Steve Depolo at the Inside Gateway has generously offered a 12 dollar coupon to every person who attends this year’s event. All you have to do is spend 50 dollars in his store and you can use the coupon. No other restrictions apply. Not hard to do for most of us!

      Thanks to Steve for this very generous offer. Hope to see you all in Monroe on the 26th!