911Re: [pnw_rpm] RE: Re: 2013 PNW RPM Date announcement: October 26, 2013.

  • Keith Thompson
    Oct 19, 2013
      Yep Larry,

      It's still a go. — Keith

      On Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:35 PM, "larrybischoff@..." <larrybischoff@...> wrote:

      I haven't heard or seen any info on the RPM meet for several weeks. Is everything still a go for the 26th?
      Awful long drive if something has changed.
      Thanks.
      Larry Bischoff

      ---In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, <pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      It will be in Building 501 at the Fairgrounds.

      Dioramas will be fine but there is not enough room for operating layouts. We will likely have one Free-Mo module there to display the concept but we are not having an operating Free-Mo layout.

      Thank you,

      Brian Rutherford

      --- In pnw_rpm@yahoogroups.com, Jim Merriam <ntrakjim@...> wrote:

      > Which Building will it be in? Will there be room for layouts?
      > Jim

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic