903Announcing BAPM 2013 - The SF Bay Area Prototype Modelers Meet

  • tracktime99
    Apr 23, 2013
      Announcing BAPM 2013 - The San Francisco Bay Area Prototype Modelers Meet

      Saturday, June 22, 2013

      BAPM is back by popular demand! Bring your models, finished or, better yet,
      still in progress! Bring your friends! There is no judging or contest. Instead,
      RR prototype modeling events provide an opportunity to meet with fellow
      modelers, discuss tips and learn new techniques, and of course enjoy viewing
      lots of superb models!

      All scales, eras, and roads are welcome!

      BRING YOUR MODELS!!
      Bring your Friends too!

      To keep costs and admission fees low (just $10 admission), BAPM 2013 is focused
      on the display and viewing of models.

      But there's MORE! - Slideshows, Clinics and Awesome Raffle Prizes!

      Slideshow/Clinic topics TBD, but it'll be good! =)

      We will also host the traditional bountiful BAPM Prize Raffle featuring great
      prizes from major model railroad manufacturers and local hobby shops!

      Last year's raffle was EPIC!!

      When?

      Saturday June 22, 2013 - MARK your Calendars NOW!!
      9am-5pm

      Where?

      Just two minutes from I-80!

      St. David's School Hall
      871 Sonoma St.
      Richmond, CA 94805

      For directions, & more info, check out our website:
      http://www.bayareaprototypemodelers.net

      Best Regards,
      Your Friendly BAPM Organizing Crew