901RE: [pnw_rpm] when is the next PNW-meet scheduled

  • Paul Mack
    Mar 15, 2013

      I saw Greg Martin last weekend and he mentioned trying to get a show together in the Salem area later this year.  I'm sure he will let us know.

      Paul Mack

      Hi Vince –

      Plans are underway for the next Pacific Northwest RPM meet this fall. We don’t have the date confirmed just yet, but are working on it. More to come in the next few months.

      Thanks for the interest!

      -Rick

      Rick Selby

      Pacific Northwest RPM Team