89624th Annual RPM/Western Prototype Modeler's meet

  • k_falls71
    Feb 9, 2013
      Please come join us for the 24th Annual RPM/Western Prototype Modeler's meet at the historic Santa Fe Depot in San Bernardino, CA on Saturday April 13, 2013 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.

      There will be various clinics, vendors, a Free-Mo layout and a great display of models; all roads, scales and eras welcome. We encourage everyone to bring your models to display; completed or in-progress locomotives, freight cars, passenger cars, cabooses, MOW, line side structures and vehicles.

      Admission is $15.00 at the door, or $10.00 if you bring 3 or more models to display. A lot of great raffle prizes will be available to give away, with two raffles held during the day for a better chance to win!

      There will be outside covered space for vendors to sell products throughout the day at no charge. (Please - no toy trains)

      Railfan all day long right on the premises without having to chase trains, and also visit the great Train Museum at the Depot. Free parking and admission to the museum.

      For further details, photos of last year's meet, vendor info or questions, see our web-site or contact:
      Joe D'Elia (760-721-3393 or ppw-aline@... )

      www.WesternPrototypeModelers.org