894BC RPM images posted

  • hockenheim68
    Nov 19 9:58 PM
      Here are some images from last weekend's BC RPM meet in Burnaby, BC.

      The usual variety was on display in O, HO, TT and N. Quite a few rapid prototyped pieces were in evidence and even some injection molds made the show. Our show & tell was bumped up to an hour from last year but we still took twice as long to get around the tables.

      Since BC RPM 2012 was the end of my run I'd like to thank all who have participated these last five years - a model meet isn't much without models or modellers.

      See you later,

      Andrew Hutchinson
      BC RPM / Trains 2012