RE: [pnw-first] FIRST Kickoff 2006

  • Goodman Pete E.
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2005
      Team 372 Kamiak Engineering Club is in agreement that a team fee would
      be best but we need an email letting our ASB office know what the money
      will be for. Thanks for doing this.
      Thanks,
      Pete Goodman

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 6, 2005
        The Seattle Robotics Society is holding our annual Robothon event at the
        Seattle Center House this weekend on Saturday and Sunday.

        This is really late notice, but if your FIRST team is available, we would
        like to have some FRC and/or FLL robots on hand. Team 1039 is trying to
        arrange ourselves.

        If you can make it, please email this list.

        Kevin
      • Donna Lew
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 7, 2005

          team 488 will be there ...Doug Bell told us about robothon last Friday

          Donna Y. Lew 206 972-4119

          From: "Kevin Ross" <kevinro@...>
          To: <pnw-first@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [pnw-first] Robothon 2005
          Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:59:56 -0700

          The Seattle Robotics Society is holding our annual Robothon event at the
          Seattle Center House this weekend on Saturday and Sunday.

          This is really late notice, but if your FIRST team is available, we would
          like to have some FRC and/or FLL robots on hand. Team 1039 is trying to
          arrange ourselves.

          If you can make it, please email this list.

          Kevin

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Larry Barello
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 7, 2005

            I am taking on responsibility for organizing the remote kickoff (well, at least being responsible on paper…)

            There is one thing missing, however: Who can take delivery of, and store the kit of parts?  Typically they are delivered by FexEx on Friday afternoon.  I don’t recall if FedEx delivered to UW or if we needed to drive down to Boeing (King Co) field to pick them up.  But, in any case I need a delivery address.  The issue is having a place that FedEx can deliver and unload and we can store, overnight, the crates.  I would like to have this be IS where the kick-off is being held, but I don’t have that nailed down yet, so I am looking for someone else to take responsibility (delivery, storage and possibly dragging the kits to IS if we can’t store them there overnight).  I am 90% sure that the crates can be delivered to IS and there will be little or no work required, but just in case that falls through, I want a backup plan.

            I need this name ASAP as the paperwork must be submitted next week.

            Larry Barello

            www.barello.net