Fw: To all teams attending the Silicon Valley Regional...

  • Ryan McElroy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2001
      --Original Message--
      Email responsed to: <mckinleyscout@...>
      Subject: To all teams attending the Silicon Valley Regional...

      Hello to all...
      My name is Chris Orimoto and I am on FIRST Robotics Team #368 from
      McKinley High School in Honolulu, HI. At the moment I am planning to
      create a website devoted to scouting the teams of the Silicon Valley
      Regional. I would like to ask for your permission to publish team
      information pages online through this website. Also, if in agreement, I
      would also like to request a little information from all teams:
      1. Team Number and Name
      2. Main Sponsors
      3. Robot Name
      4. Robot Abilities (and how these tasks are
      performed...motors..pneumatics...etc.)
      5. Robot Picture (if possible...a Team Picture is optional)
      6. Any other applicable information
      Thanks to all for your compliance. All e-mails regarding FIRST can be sent
      to this address:
      McKinleyScout@...

      Chris, #368