Trade for Wheels in Portland??

  • jeffreyaustin980117604
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2005
      Team 372 has a handfull of items available for trades if anyone is in
      need of spares. We will be bringing these to Portland. If you are
      interested please stop by our pit area. We are looking for 6 inch
      wheels from past competition kits. (we only have one spare!)

      2 Fisher Price GB's & Motors (2005)
      1 Fisher Price Motor (2003)
      1 Globe Motor (2005)
      2 Flex shafts (2005?)
      2 Clippard Tanks (2003?)
      1 Parker Pneumatic Actuator ~8" Stroke, 1.5" dia (2003?)_
      2 Window Motors (2005?)
      4 8" Wheels without bearings (2005)

      Thakns!
      See you in Portland!
    • Ryan McElroy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2005
        Team 492 has two that we probably won't be using. I'll throw them in the
        box tomorrow. We might need a spare globe (hopefully not though), so
        that could work out well for both of us.

        See you guys in Portland!

        ~Ryan