February 19: Pre-shipping Event hosted by Titan Robotics Club

  • Amy McIvor
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2005

      Finally, its official! Spread the Word!

      Join FIRST teams from all over the PNW to play matches,

      test out strategies, and makes sure all those creative devices really work!

      Pacific Northwest Pre-Shipping Event

      February 19th, 2005

      Open to Public: 9am-2:30pm

      Please RSVP by Sunday, February 13, 2005

           Email amy@...

      Cost:$30 per team (to cover site fee)

      Location: Gym

      Highland Middle School

      15027 NE Bel-Red Road
      Bellevue, WA 98007

      Direction to Highland Middle School

    • sevans34@comcast.net

        Please RSVP by Sunday, February 13, 2005

             Email amy@...

        Cost:$30 per team (to cover site fee)

        Location: Gym

        Highland Middle School

        15027 NE Bel-Red Road
        Bellevue, WA 98007

        Direction to Highland Middle School

      • Donna Lew
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2005

          Team #488 will be there. I will bring you the team fee at the event unless you want me to mail a check sooner.

          thank you for organizing this event.

          Donna Y. Lew - 206 972-4119

          >From: "Amy McIvor" <amcivor@...>
          >To: <pnw-first@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [pnw-first] February 19: Pre-shipping Event hosted by Titan Robotics Club
          >Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 01:01:15 -0800
          >
          >Finally, its official! Spread the Word!
          >
          >Join FIRST teams from all over the PNW to play matches,
          >test out strategies, and makes sure all those creative devices really
          >work!
          >
          >Pacific Northwest Pre-Shipping Event
          >February 19th, 2005
          >Open to Public: 9am-2:30pm
          >
          >Please RSVP by Sunday, February 13, 2005
          >      Email amy@...
          >Cost:$30 per team (to cover site fee)
          >
          >Location: Gym
          >Highland Middle School
          >15027 NE Bel-Red Road
          >Bellevue, WA 98007
          >Direction
          ><http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=2p_xL.p_0TpwUZlsyGSe_BtKvnp97vKiX9
          >14rb0J&csz=Bellevue,+WA+98007&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=>  to Highland
          >Middle School

        • Kevin Ross
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2005
            Message
            Team 1039 will be there.

            Kevin

            Please RSVP by Sunday, February 13, 2005

                 Email amy@...