Seattle Kickoff

  • Kevin Ross
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2004
      Message
      I was just able to register for the Seattle kickoff. Must have been added in the last couple of hours.

      Kevin
    • estokely@wavecable.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2004
        Great!

        haven't been there myself yet.

        Thanks go to Jason of FIRST and Eric Muhs for having a
        space open and getting the forms filled out quickly.
        We will send out detailed directions to get to Roosevelt
        later.

        Thanks also go out to everyone else that was looking into
        using their facilities.
        Everyone NEEDS to register for the kickoff in Seattle or
        they will not ship the kits for your team there.
        The URL is in Kevin's message below

        Eric Stokely
        Team 360

        On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:01:33 -0800
        "Kevin Ross" <kevinro@...> wrote:
        >I was just able to register for the Seattle kickoff. Must
        >have been added in
        >the last couple of hours.
        >

        >https://my.usfirst.org/frc/tims/
        >

        >Kevin
      • Alexander Mamishev
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2004
          Greetings,

          Although the first paragraph my email is a repeat of previous
          messages, I am sending it to emphasize the importance of registering for
          the Seattle kickoff. If not enough teams register for any given kickoff,
          the kits are sent to the nearest other kickoff. This is, reportedly,
          because kits are shipped in pallets, which require a minimum. Our logistics
          will be much simpler if the kits arrive to Seattle. So, please register for
          the kit pickup in Seattle. The deadline for this registration is this
          Friday, December 3.

          My second paragraph is about the Atlanta Championship event. To
          the best of my knowledge, right now is the window when additional
          registration spots opened in Atlanta. If you feel that you can pull off the
          funding, you should be able to pre-register in the web system right now.

          Best wishes,

          Alexander Mamishev
          Mentor of team 824 (Roosevelt High)
          University of Washington