FW: writer from PC World magazine

  • Larry Barello
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      Eric is looking for contacts to phone interview and possibly have
      photographed for inclusion in his article. Specifically he wants to
      interview students doing interesting things with robotics. Naturally I
      thought of FIRST and FLL, but this doesn't need to be limited to those
      activities... He wants to know why they are involved, where they see
      themselves going, what they are doing, etc.

      So, if any students stand out, in your opinion, and they are available (and
      interested) over the weekend, please contact Eric with their contact
      information. The sooner the better.

      Cheers!
      ----
      Larry Barello