Spare Threadded Rod

  • Jim Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 11:27 PM
      Hello all,

      If your team did not use the threaded rod this year and have extra space on the transportation down to Portland we would like to trade things for your spares at the competition.

      -Jim
    • Donna Lew
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 12:14 AM

        see you in Portland. I was wondering if we could pay for some of your media so that we could get Team #488 matches again. Will you be recording off the NASA feed again? Do you need students to help?

        Thanks ...Donna Y. Lew - 206 972-4119

        >From: "Jim Wright"
        >Subject: [pnw-first] Spare Threadded Rod
        >Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 23:27:26 -0800
        >
        >Hello all,
        >
        >If your team did not use the threaded rod this year and have extra space on the transportation down to Portland we would like to trade things for your spares at the competition.
        >
        >-Jim

        One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page � download MSN Toolbar now!