Re: [pnw-first] Drill Motor parts (Bellevue joins the club) - FYI

  • Tom Saxton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Thanks, but we've already arranged a swap. There are some more teams posting
      on the "motors" section of the ChiefDelphi boards arranging swaps if you (or
      others) want to set up a swap.

      --
      Tom Saxton
      saxtont@...

      on 2/2/04 10:19 AM, Rudiger Wenzel wrote:

      > Hi Issaquah Robotics,
      >

      > I believe we have the opposite motor mounts: 4 end pieces and no middle.
      >
      > We can arrange a swap if you like. We've already filed off one corner no
      > each of the extra pieces to make them fit better in the middle but they
      > should still be fine for the end.
    • Doug Franklin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        Rudiger -- do you still have the 2 end pieces that you'd like to swap for 2 middle pieces?

        If so, let me know and we can swap.  I'm here at Microsoft -- in fact they are in the trunk of my car today -- so swap should be easy.

        Thanks,
        DougF (Overlake Robotics)
        x68658

        Thanks, but we've already arranged a swap. There are some more teams posting
        on the "motors" section of the ChiefDelphi boards arranging swaps if you (or
        others) want to set up a swap.

        --
        Tom Saxton
        saxtont@...

        on 2/2/04 10:19 AM, Rudiger Wenzel wrote:

        > Hi Issaquah Robotics,
        >

        > I believe we have the opposite motor mounts: 4 end pieces and no
        middle.

        > We can arrange a swap if you like. We've already filed
        off one corner no
        > each of the extra pieces to make them fit better in
        the middle but they
        > should still be fine for the
        end.

        Yahoo! Groups Links