RE: pic of the EDU robot battery pack and recharger

  • Ted G
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      I'll send a photo will when I find my camera.

      If it comes down to it... I located the connector for the EDU controller
      charger and battery. Available overnight here: www.digikey.com

      AMP Mate-n-Lock Connector system

      battery connector: socket housing:
      digikey part# A1411-ND, man part# 1-480318
      contact: socket
      digikey part# A1423-ND, man part# 60617-1

      Charger connector: pin housing
      digikey part# A1410-ND, man part# 1-480319
      contact: pin
      digikey part# A1422-ND, man part# 60618-1

      Catalog pages here:
      http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T033/0106.pdf
      http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T033/0107.pdf

      Ted

      From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, you�ll find a
      range of helpful holiday info here.
    • Jim Wright
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        Hello all,

        I forgot to pick up the battery pack at Bellevue last week, so what I did
        was took a internal PC power plug (from an old Y connector I had). This is
        the plug with four wires Red, Black, Black, Yellow. I cut it in half (so
        only the Red and Black wire was on one side) and sanded down the sides so
        it's an elongated Hexagon. I just need to remember to plug the Red plug
        into the + side of the battery plug.

        Kinda like this badly drawn picture:
        --------
        / ^ ^ \