Re: [pnw-first] Suggestion for Seattle Regional

  • Faustus
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 17, 2013
      I think that Kevin hit upon the key issue. The seating in Seattle was terrible.  Even at the top of the bleachers in the center the view was poor.  Portland, Ellensburg, Cheney all had better views because of the seating.  In Portland we could sit at the top and get a great view of the field.  There wasn't a good place to watch the game in Seattle, except from the sideline, which didn't help.

      Dan Nowlin
      Team 3574

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 19, 2013

        Could we go back to the magnificent Key Arena?  Fantastic seating, lighting, screens, and sound.  Now that Seattle is smaller, is this possible?

        Jodi

        948