RE: [pnw-first] Fw: 2013 GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Applications Due Jan. 10

  • Foss, Gary C
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013

      Kevin

      I have some Boeing oscilloscopes to donate to worthy FIRST teams.  You and I talked about this a couple of years ago.

      Can you suggest a list of teams that might benefit?

      Gary

    • Bill Vogeley

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013

          Team 4682 can benefit!

          Dixie Strunk

          I have some Boeing oscilloscopes to donate to worthy FIRST teams.  You and I talked about this a couple of years ago.

          Can you suggest a list of teams that might benefit?

          Gary

        • Larry
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013
            Hi Gary.
            Can you put frc 3968 on your list too. We could put one to work!

            Thanks
            Larry Brighton.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013

              Add Team 4682

              Dixie Strunk

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013

                Gary –

                NRG-948 (Newport High School) would LOVE an oscilloscope and would really, really benefit. Yes, Please!

                Jodi Gable

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013

                  Gary – Just want to make sure you know that team 948 from Newport High School really, really wants one of the oscilloscopes.  Thank you very much for the offer.

                  Jodi Gable

                  I have some Boeing oscilloscopes to donate to worthy FIRST teams.  You and I talked about this a couple of years ago.

                  Can you suggest a list of teams that might benefit?

                  Gary

                • Wesley Proudlove
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013
                    Checking at second hand stores you can come up with an oscilloscopes found ours for 5 bucks
                    On Jan 18, 2013, at 10:08 AM, Jodi wrote:

                    Gary – Just want to make sure you know that team 948 from Newport High School really, really wants one of the oscilloscopes.  Thank you very much for the offer.

                    Jodi Gable

                    I have some Boeing oscilloscopes to donate to worthy FIRST teams.  You and I talked about this a couple of years ago.

                    Can you suggest a list of teams that might benefit?

                    Gary

                    <a>Wes Proudlove</a>

                  • Pat Mulvaney
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013

                      Team 4681 Archbishop Murphy High School is interested.

                      Pat Mulvaney