Fw: 2013 GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Applications Due Jan. 10

  • Kevin Ross
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 18, 2012
      Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Library

      Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 11:20 AM
      Subject: 2013 GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Applications Due Jan. 10

    • Foss, Gary C
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013

        Kevin

        I have some Boeing oscilloscopes to donate to worthy FIRST teams.  You and I talked about this a couple of years ago.

        Can you suggest a list of teams that might benefit?

        Gary

      • Bill Vogeley

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013

            Team 4682 can benefit!

            Dixie Strunk

            I have some Boeing oscilloscopes to donate to worthy FIRST teams.  You and I talked about this a couple of years ago.

            Can you suggest a list of teams that might benefit?

            Gary

          • Larry
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013
              Hi Gary.
              Can you put frc 3968 on your list too. We could put one to work!

              Thanks
              Larry Brighton.

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013

                Add Team 4682

                Dixie Strunk

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013

                  Gary –

                  NRG-948 (Newport High School) would LOVE an oscilloscope and would really, really benefit. Yes, Please!

                  Jodi Gable

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013

                    Gary – Just want to make sure you know that team 948 from Newport High School really, really wants one of the oscilloscopes.  Thank you very much for the offer.

                    Jodi Gable

                    I have some Boeing oscilloscopes to donate to worthy FIRST teams.  You and I talked about this a couple of years ago.

                    Can you suggest a list of teams that might benefit?

                    Gary

                  • Wesley Proudlove
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013
                      Checking at second hand stores you can come up with an oscilloscopes found ours for 5 bucks
                      On Jan 18, 2013, at 10:08 AM, Jodi wrote:

                      Gary – Just want to make sure you know that team 948 from Newport High School really, really wants one of the oscilloscopes.  Thank you very much for the offer.

                      Jodi Gable

                      I have some Boeing oscilloscopes to donate to worthy FIRST teams.  You and I talked about this a couple of years ago.

                      Can you suggest a list of teams that might benefit?

                      Gary

                      <a>Wes Proudlove</a>

                    • Pat Mulvaney
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013

                        Team 4681 Archbishop Murphy High School is interested.

                        Pat Mulvaney