BunnyBot 2012 Portland

  • Dale Yocum
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      BUNNYBOT 2012 T_SHIRTS
      There will be a limited number of BunnyBot 2012 T-Shirts available for
      purchase this year at the event. First come first served. $10 cash. See
      them at http://www.team1540.org/BunnyBot_Shirts . Please forward this to
      your teams.

      FINAL CALL FOR REGISTRATIONS
      In nailing down the final logistics for BunnyBots 2012 in Portland we
      discovered some people sending us registration fees without having
      registered. That was surprising so it got me thinking...are there others?
      Just to confirm, below are the teams we THINK are coming to BunnyBots
      Portland Dec 15th. If you are working on a BunnyBot but aren't on this list
      register ASAP at http://www.team1540.org/bunnybots. If you registered but
      have discovered you won't be coming after all, let me know that as well.
      We've received $100 registration payment from the teams with a star in front
      of them:

      *955 CV Robotics
      1425 Wilsonville Robotics
      1432 Mahr's Metal Beavers