CodeDay Seattle

  • Edward Jiang
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      Hey FIRST,

      I wanted to let you know about CodeDay -- a programming marathon for HS/College students where they build apps and games in 24 hours!

      It's like FRC's build season, except it's 24-hours and only about programming.

      It's a great way to get everyone on your team to learn about how to code

      Here's something you can forward to your team:

      ==============

      CodeDay Seattle, December 29th, Noon-Noon

      During winter break, StudentRND is hosting CodeDay, a programming marathon for high school and college students.

      At CodeDay, students pitch ideas, form teams, and then build a videogame or app in 24 hours! It's like FRC's build season, but only 24 hours and focused on programming.

      It's meant to be a lot of fun for both beginners (we have workshops) and more knowledgeable students.

      Please forward this to your team! It's a great way to get students programming.

      Thanks,

      Edward Jiang, CEO of StudentRND
      425.780.7901 x1
      @StudentRND and @EdwardStarcraft on Twitter