Re: [pnw-first] Looking for Mentors to join Mountlake Terrace CHILL OUT 1778

  • Wesley Proudlove
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
      will pass on to my mentors see what we can come up with sir
      On Nov 15, 2012, at 12:49 PM, kevin.crader wrote:

      Good afternoon Mentors of FIRST,

      FRC Team 1778 CHILL OUT, has been around for over 7 years with a strong presence in the Washington community. This year our mentor base has declined and we are in search for Engineering mentors to add back to and strengthen our resources once again. If you or someone you know would be interested in working with our team, please let me know and I will get your connected to Tyler Baker, Coach of Team 1778 CHILL OUT.

      The team is primarily looking for a person with strong mechanical/technical skills. It currently has a good NEMO support base. If you want to work with an amazing group of young engineers of tomorrow, then this is the team for you. We are located in Mountlake Terrace, WA right off of I-5.

      I can provide you with further information if you are interested.

      Our Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/team1778

      Regards, Kevin Crader
      MTHS Mentor
      206-499-3259