Help Needed

  • Adrienne Rime
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2012

      I hope everyone is enjoing their summer!  I have two events coming up that I need teams to help me with:

      FTC Kickoff Sept 8 from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm:  I need two FRC teams that would be willing to come display their robot during the event.

      Puyallup Fair September 7th - 11th.  I need help from both FRC and FTC teams.  I have several shifts I need help with for this event.  This is a wonderful opportunity for us.  The director of education at the fair contacted me and offered us booth space for free during these days.  I have all of the shifts covered during the school day but still have many slots to fill.  I realize this is a tough week because of school starting but we really want to have a good showing at the fair.  For each shift (listed below) I need one adult and 3 students.  I have tickets for all participants and parking is provided by the fair.  Shifts are as follows:

      Friday 3:30 (or as soon as you can get there) - 11:00
      Saturday 9:30 - 3:00
      Saturday 2:30 - 11:00
      Sunday 3:30 - 10:00
      Monday 3:30 (or as soon as you can get there) - 10:00
      Tuesday 3:30 (or as soon as you can get there ) - 10:00
      I appreciate all of your support!

      Adrienne Rime
      Program Manager, Washington FIRST Robotics
      206-795-5775

    • Donna Lew
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2012
        team 488 can bring our robot to the FTC kickoff. The Museum of Flight is close to our bot garage (my home). How does that impact us regarding viewing the kickoff?

        To: pnw-first@yahoogroups.com