Leadership Camp registration is open

  • Kevin Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2012

      Hello teams!
      We have made a lot of progress on the team leadership camp scheduled for August 11th. You are on the pre-registration list, and we would now like to show you our schedule, encourage you to now register for this no cost event, and consider having YOUR TEAM represented on some of the discussion panels. FRC Leadership Camp has the details and the registration forms. If you can manage it, please consider having one person from your team register your entire delegation.

      We want this to be a very FRC team leadership oriented event. Therefore we are expecting your participation in these discussions! We don't intend to just yak at you for the whole day, we really want you to help by providing some yak of your own. Please consider the topics and if your team would like to contribute, please check out the panelist application.

      There will be a lunch option available by the onsite catering. We believe it will cost less than $10 per person. Details will be sent out as soon as they are solidified.
      We look forward to seeing you on August 11th.