Robotics: Emergency Registration Issue!!

  • Johnston, Matt (Matthew F)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011

      Kevin –

      I just accepted the invitation to change my school’s primary contact to myself. I did so.  However, I can no longer access my team’s profile.  Therefore I cannot register for our second event tomorrow.  (I HAVE to get us into Spokane.)

      The error message said that I needed to contact you.

      Please Help,

      Matt Johnston

      National Board Certificated Teacher

      Newport High School