Registration starts today!

  • Larry Barello
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2000
      I just got a letter from Jason Morrella, the west coast FIRST
      representative. Registration of teams and for competitions starts today.
      He advised us to register early if we want to get into the San Jose regional
      since there will be space for only 50 teams. Last year there were 47 teams
      and it sounds like there a lots of new teams forming on the west coast

      I just registers the International School and we have (pending acceptance of
      our team) the team number of #5050.

      I also submitted a letter of intent to NASA to apply for a 1st year grant.
      Both of these items can be dealt with through the www.usfirst.org web page
      (click on 2001 games, then click on NASA and look for "Grant Applications
      for 2001 FIRST)

      Cheers!

      P.S. for those on the CC line: Check out www.egroups.com/group/pnw-first it
      is a bulletin board for sharing information among the pacific northwest
      teams.

      P.P.S there is NASA money available for returning teams. Look at the Grant
      application page.

      P.P.S. Sorry for duplicate e-mail - cross posting seemed appropriate for
      this message.