FW: Students gear up for Seattle Regional FIRST Robotics Competition

  • Kevin Ross
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2012
      KingTV is doing some news stories for us this morning.

    • Kevin Ross
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2012
        Hello everyone,
        We are excited to have you attend our FRC Seattle Regionals.

        We have scheduled our team briefing for Tuesday March 13th. It will run twice. The first will be from 3pm to 4pm PST, and the second will be from 7pm to 8pm PST. Same presentations, so you only need to attend one. We will also record and post one of them to the internet so you can watch it later.

        Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
        https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/206546386 for the 3pm meeting
        Reserve your webinar seat now at:

        https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/137145626 for the 7pm meeting

        Thanks
        Kevin Ross
        Seattle Regional Chairman
      • Jodi
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2012

          Our team just released 20 hotel rooms at the Hampton Inn Spokane, located just 11 miles from the regional event.  If you are looking for a place to stay in Spokane and had found no availability close to the event center, this hotel choice is back on the table.  It is the Hampton Inn located on Assembly Road.  Our team is still staying there in 19 rooms.