Girls' Generation Photos

  • Dale Yocum
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011

      Now that we’ve caught our breadth, I wanted to thank everyone who took part in Girls’ Generation last Saturday. At 23 teams it was quite the place to be.  There were in the neighborhood of 125 girls at the event plus all the parents, mentors, and male members of their teams.

      I especially want to thank team 955 Raderbot from Corvallis and their tireless coach/mentor Will Rottenkolber for the use and transportation of the field and the absolutely breathtaking ramp they custom built for connecting our pit area building to the competition building.  To top it off Will made three round trips from Corvallis to Portland over the course of that weekend hauling the field, ramps and robots.

      Jason Marr took some great photos at Girl’s Generation.  Check them out at https://picasaweb.google.com/106999374581443680286/2011GirlSGeneration

      Cheers,

      Dale Yocum

      Head Coach, Team 1540