BunnyBots Team List + Girl's Generation

  • Dale Yocum
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011

      Below is the list of teams who have registered for BunnyBots 2011 Dec 17th  (http://www.oregonfirst.org/events/bunnybot/bunnybot-2011/).  If you are not on this list but are planning to take part we need to know.

      You can also check to see if we have your payment of $75 per robot to cover the course and janitorial.  You are welcome to bring checks to FIRSTFare Oct 15th if that’s easier.

      We are almost to the same number of teams as last year for BunnyBots and it’s only October.  AT this growth rate I need to know now so we can determine logistical issues like pit areas, score keeping, number of teams per alliance, etc.  Many of you have told informally you’re planning on taking part but I need an official email.

      I’d also like to know if you are coming to Girl’s Generation http://www.oregonfirst.org/events/girls-generation/ Oct 29th .  Right now I’ve heard from 1540, 2990, and 2517 officially though I know many folks are coming.  Drop me a line so we know what to expect.

      Cheers,

      Dale Yocum

      BunnyBot Teams

      Team

      Paid

      School

      956

      Corvallis

      1540A

      Catlin Gabel

      1540B

      Catlin Gabel

      1540C

      Catlin Gabel

      1540D

      Catlin Gabel

      1823

      Lincoln

      2147

      West Valley High, Spokane

      2374

      Jesuit

      2411

      Meek ProTech

      2517

      Evergreen High

      2635A

      Lakeridge High

      2635B

      Lakeridge High

      2733

      Cleveland High

      2811

      Skyview High

      3131

      Gladstone

      3192

      Tigard

      3674

      Clark County 4H

    • Groshoff
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
        Hello Dale,

        Could you also add West Valley HS Team 2147 to the Girls Generation event.

        Thanks,
        Eric Groshoff

        Sent from my iPhone