Re: FTC robots or FRC robots?

  • mom4jandt2
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      I'm sorry for the confusion. 9 FTC Teams were invited to bring display robots. We then wanted to give other FRC teams a chance to volunteer to have robots on display as well. With the kickoff being held at the Museum of Flight and open to the public, we are wanting all FIRST programs represented.

      ~Lindy